click HERE to visit
Photo Chemical Etching
- Proto to high volume production capabilities
- Quick turn deliveries in as little as 2 days!
- Two sided phototool registration to within .0005" tolerance.
- 2D etching capabilities
- Design engineering available
- Standard and exotic metals such as titanium, moly, inconel, and kovar.
- Typical metal thickness: .005"-.062""
Forming, Plating & Heat Treating
- Custom hard formed parts available down to +/- .005" tolerances.
- Hand formed parts available using half etched bend lines.
- Standard (tin, copper or nickel) plating available or Noble (gold, silver or platinum) plating is also available.
Etch to Stamp Program
- Let FotoFab manage the manufacturing process for a seamless transition from etching/prototype to stamping/production.
- High volume stamping with metal thickness ranging from .002" to .135".
- Progressive dies for complex and formed parts.
FotoFab has been a leading supplier in the field of metal removal since 1967. They are an engineering resource that can assist you with critical design decisions during your product development. Fotofab utilizes two-sided artwork to guarantee exact repeatability, as well as very tight tolerances. They specialize in one stop shopping, offering all related processes like forming, plating, and heat-treating, as well as a seamless transition to high volume stamping. Clean room manufacturing is also available. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in their unprecedented fast lead times.